We have had a very busy start to our StackStudio journey, including our Contract Resourcing for global IT solutions clients. We are now looking to hire a India Technical Resourcing Lead to help support our Contracting business growth. Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Working across a wide range of technologies including Azure, GCP, AWS, DevOps, Salesforce, SAP, JAVA, Python, BigData, Hadoop, GO, AI, ML, Data Science - you will be working to strict SLAs ensuring you maximise delivery within the agreed timescales and covering all of the compliance documentation required for pre-shortlisting.
You would have at least 6-8 years of experience directly as a Technical Recruiter, with a majority of this experience, for the UK clients and candidates.
As our India Resourcing Lead, you would ideally be working remote from your home office, in Hyderabad, Bengaluru or Chennai.
Here is how this will work:
1) You would be given our client jobs
2) You'll search for suitable profiles from UK job boards, shortlist them, and contact them to assess suitability. Your English oral and written communication skills should be a standard for the UK audience. Having worked for UK clients, and UK based candidates, would be essential .
3) You'll interface with our client to present these candidates to them.
4) You would then be organising interviews for them with the client (and often client’s clients’) interviewers and gain acceptance on the candidate.
5) Once a candidate is successful, you will work with us to complete the compliance documentation.
We are looking for you to close at least 5 positions a month on an average working on an individual contributor basis initially. We are keen that once this model is successful, we would look to augmenting your work with providing a junior resource to you to build your own team.
We are only considering applicants who have a strong background in volume Technical recruitment working on a number of technical contract hires, but sometimes permanent technical hires.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for this position, in response to this ad. Salary would be in the region of Rs 12 Lakhs p.a. but will not be a constraint for the right entrepreneurial candidate. We look forward to creating a competitive structure that rewards you for the closures you make happen. We are a friendly bunch of 3 directors based in London and who will work with you as a team to make stuff happen!
Employment - Permanent Contract
Application Deadline: ASAP !
Expected Start Date: 14/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: To the Deserving candidates: ₹12 Lakhs per year
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in our Company!